Translate

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hold Calls, We Have a Winner!

I wrote the name of everyone who made a comment on the last post, which made each a and my husband chose the name and the winner is...

drum roll please...

Shelley Shockley, come on down! You are the newest contestant...uh, no, you are the proud winner of a very special personal favorite photo postcard from me! I hope that you really enjoy it. It is one that I took when my husband and I went traveling in a county in Southwest Virginia one beautiful afternoon, in the Heart of the Appalachian Mountains. We went on a pretty narrow gravel mountain road and I ended up taking 425 photos! And after reviewing them quickly, I only needed to delete two, so that should tell you how beautiful and special that day was for me, artistically. I don't want to spoil the surprise of her card, so I will refrain :)

Shelley has a website http://shelleyshockley.wordpress.com/ and it has tons of great stuff to explore!

Congrats!

PS please email me at ArtyKat (at) me (dot) com to give me your address :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and for being interested enough to leave a comment. Comments are golden, and I will respond as soon as I find your comment! Please come back :)