Translate

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Kitty running away

Kitty running away by Quilter Bear
Kitty running away, a photo by Quilter Bear on Flickr.

Kitty running away from us on Meadow Street. May be a feral cat, but was really pretty. Bella was very disappointed that it left so fast. We were out in the evening, something we do every night (unless raining or too near to a storm), when we turned on this road to look for raspberries. This kitty was there, and this is it running away when we got closer.

1 comment:

  1. Then it is a pretty place!
    just so you know, my blog has changed and so has my name! Hope you will continue to follow me!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and for being interested enough to leave a comment. Comments are golden, and I will respond as soon as I find your comment! Please come back :)